Sunday 4 May 2008

Still not made anthing!!!

Well, still not made anything but thats because I seem to have lost my inspiration and everything I have tried has ended up in the bin LOL. Crafters block I suppose you could call it! On a positive note I have now started my OU course which I am loving :) it's really interesting and I got such a sense of achievement when I made my first webpage! Nine more weeks of it to go so who knows what I shall be able to produce by the end of it!
I did some some lovely pictures of the blossom in the garden as it looked so pretty in the morning sunshine the other day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you know I'm very jealous of your OU course and can't wait to see the end result at the finish of the units.

Beautiful pictures, ideal for cards.

xxxxxxx

Anne said...

the blossoms are looking great Sally good luck with your OU

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hope you get your mojo back soon xxx missed your cards ,
beautiful photos thanks for sharing ,Dawnx

Anne said...

Hi Sally how you getting on haven't seen you abot for a while hope your ok