Saturday 19 April 2008

What .... no crafting!!!

I haven't made anything crafty for ages, mainly for two reasons, I've been doing my DH's paperwok and end of year books which is soooooo boring and I have also been playing this game which will remain nameless but at least one person knows what it is (don't you Celine?) LOL. This weekend I'm hoping to make a whole load of stuff and catch up with atc's and gothic arches which I haven't done for at least a week. I've also got this idea for something which I want to try but I'm not saying anything in case it goes completely wrong!!!
Linda (a lovely lady in New Zealand) posted me some "inchies" so I am going to have a play with them too so hopefully on Monday morning I will have something to show for my weekends work :)
Anyway, first things first! Tidy the craftroom so I can actually start making something LOL

3 comments:

Celine said...

I don't know what you're talking about! LOL
I was checking your blog everyday last week and seeing no post, I thought: "someone's addicted!" lol
I can't wait to see your new creations! :)

Anne said...

long time no see you must be busy doing something

Anne said...

Hi Sally just checking to see your ok havent seen you on forum for a while