Tuesday 8 April 2008

Modified Card!


Having just realised it's my sisters birthday in just a couple of days I was wondering what sort of card to make for her! However, inspiration struck me and I just 'modified' a card I made for the 'Spring' challenge we did a while back on TFC. It's the sort of design she will really like and I just changed the wording so it became a birthday card. Cheating a bit I know but it is an impressive card because of its size - its A4!!! Going to cost me a fortune to post to her!
This month I will also needs cards for my cousin, my brother, my son and an anniversary card for my DH - looks like it's going to be a busy month cardwise LOL

2 comments:

anne said...

Its not really cheating. You did make it after all. Its a lovely card. Very delicate looking. I', sure your sister will love it!!!

Celine said...

Yup it definately sounds like you're going to be card busy this month! tee-hee!
I love this one by the way! :)