Saturday 19 July 2008

Even more stuff

Well, I have been busy crafting again and made even more stuff :) I did another altered puzzle piece in red, black and gold which I really like, you can see the sparkly effect better in real life!


I've also make a couple of cards using some lovely new rubber stamps I bought recently. The first one is a Serendipity stamp from Joanna Sheens website and the second card uses a Stampin Up one from the Summer by the Sea collection which came from the Time for Crafting website. I coloured them both in with watercolour pencils and a waterbrush.




3 comments:

Celine said...

I love your cards Sally!
They're truly one of a kind!
I wish I could be that talented!

Anonymous said...

That is one amazing jigsaw piece - I love all that texture and the rich colours.

Those cards! Wow, gorgeous words. Are the words SU ones did you say.

Beautiful gentle images you've chosen as well.

xxxxxxxxxx

Celine said...

Hi Sally!
Thanks for your lovely comment!
Has WOW completely drown you in? LOL
I hope to see some of your beautiful creations soon! :)