Wednesday 16 July 2008

Some more stuff at last !

Well, I'm sure you will be pleased to know that I have not dropped off the face of the earth, just had so many things to fit in recently (including a bad back) that I have got behind with my crafting. Here are a few things I have made recently. I really love doing the puzzle pieces, they are such fun and I have really enjoyed experimenting with different techniques too. These pieces are quite large, about 4" x 4" so plenty of room, I have got some much smaller ones to do which will be a lot more challenging I think. I've got an altered book in the pipeline too but that is a long term project which I have only just begun!





The Cute Cat atc was made for the swap on the Time for Crafting forum which I host but was discarded because I made some other ones which I liked better. I still like this one though, it's such a cute kitten image.


These are the three atc's I used for the swap. I was really pleased with them and particularly like the vellum pockets. The vellum I used is covered in loads of sparkly dots but unfortunatly they dont show up in the photo. The stamp used is one from Paper Artsy which I think goes really well on atc's as it is just the right size.



4 comments:

Elmpixie said...

I LOVE the vellum pockets.... they look amazing. Do you post on craftster? I think I've seen your ATC's there before...

excellent work...

Celine said...

YAY Sally!
You're back! I was wondering how you were doing! :)
I love the puzzle pieces you made! I got to say my favorite is the "Movie Star" one! Priceless!
You're sooo talented! Seeing all that gorgeous thing that you makes me want to try scrapbooking right now! :)
I can't wait for Friday!
Thanks for reading me, that means a lot!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

WOW those puzzle pieces are outstanding!

Love the week pockets.

xxxxxx

Le Butterfly said...

Very creative.

Love all your work. The puzzle pice work is stunning.