Tuesday 9 September 2008

I've been busy again!

First here are a couple of cards I made recently, the first was for my Uncle's birthday and is on cream card and DL sized. I used a lovely Judikins four-sided stamp called Kew Gardens which came from a friend on the Time for Crafting Forum. I stamped the images with Timber Brown Staz-on and then watercoloured the images. I used brown ribbon behind them and a small green ribbon bow in the corner. The sentiment is a rub-on.


This card wasn't made for anyone in particular, I was just experimenting with colour tinting textured card and layering rubber stamp images. I quite like the effect and it could be used for any number of occasions so this is one for my card storage box!


Because I now have so many ATC's I decided to make a storage box for them from an old cereal packet cut down and covered with pretty papers. All I had to do was make a lid for it!


Finally I just couldn't resist having another play with the stampbord and lumiere paints, this is a tiny piece just 1" square but I thought it would make a lovely hanging charm on a card or ATC.


1 comment:

Celine said...

Looking great Sally, as always!
I just adore what you do!
Way to go! :)