Sunday 21 September 2008

What we've been doing in the garden this weekend

This weekend we have been hard at work in the garden re-vamping the pond area which had got very overgrown and untidy. I have posted several pics of the work as it progressed and it's amazing to think we did all of this in one day - I would add that besides me and hubby, we had help from my parents and a man with a digger! When it's completely finished there will be a lovely herbacious border, a gravel garden and two new seating areas. Big thanks to my mum who designed the plans for the work and bought me some lovely plants to start off with :)






There are of course loads more pics but I didn't was to bore you with them all, lol.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - this is going to be SO posh! You'll be charging for people to come in and visit.

xxxxxxxx

Tina said...

Hi Sally, great garden you have there and i love your blog.
I have something for you over on my blog. Love Tina x