Thursday 6 December 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

To cheer myself up a bit I have been going through old photo's and putting them onto the computer and because I have been downloading a lot of Christmas stuff from DAISIE Company I decided to have a go at some digital scrapbooking and this is one of my pages. I did all the Christmas's since my son was born and really enjoyed doing it too. To satisfy the 'paper fiddler' in me I did add some bits and pieces to the pages before I put them in the album but I have to say that I did find it really satisfying doing it on the computer.

If you are thinking of having a go then I would recommend it. Go and have a look at DAISIE Company (link on the right) for inspiration.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Sally love ur page truly a job well done

Anonymous said...

Nice xmas layout.

Anyone (even kids) can try out web based digital scrapbooking for free @ http://www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (no software, no cost, no signup, no mess). Simply upload a photograph, choose a basic layout and add some 3D WordArt.

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely page and thanks for the link.

xxxxxxxxxxx