Thursday 6 December 2007

Where is everybody?

Well I did the craft fair and wish I hadn't! It was not as well attended as previous years (so I was told) and one person (who worked at the school) said she thought it was on the Sunday not the Saturday so it makes you wonder how many others thought the same. Still you live and learn I suppose. I made enough to cover the cost of the pitch and the petrol there and back so that was something!
I had hoped it would be good as I could do with something positive to happen at the moment for me. At least there is Christmas to look forward to and on the bright side - I don't need to make any more cards - lol.
I have put a few pics of my stall below so you can see all my goodies.





2 comments:

Anne said...

wow Sally you did do a lot sorry it wasnt that busy ud surely of sold the lot
wots this about coal and Newcastle running off gas at moment lol

Anonymous said...

Oh you put such a lot into this - glad you weren't out of pocket.

xxxxxxxxxx