Thursday 29 November 2007

Another Craft Fair

Well, as I did quite well at my first craft fair I have booked in to do another one ... on Saturday!!! I must be quite mad. A friend of mine said did I want to book a pitch and I said "umm, ahh ... well ok then" and that was that. So now I am busy making more cards, altered notebooks, gift bags etc etc. Apparently this one is usually a very good one to do so I have high hopes (which means it will probably be a disaster knowing my luck at the moment - lol). Anyway, I will let you know how it goes so "watch this space" as they say!

Things have not been going very well at the moment which is why I have not posted for a while in case anyone has been checking to see what I have been doing! I won't go into it 'cos I don't want to bore everyone to tears!

On a brighter note, below is a picture of the card I made for the Crafters Companion monthly challenge. This months kit was provided by Jeannette and what a great kit it was too. Hope you like my effort! I used Sakura Stardust pens and my water brush to colour the image and added the three small stars on the ribbon which came from a Crafty Bitz Christmas pack of embellishments which came from QVC - they had a great offer on a while ago so I took advantage of it - seemed daft not to. Any excuse - lol.


2 comments:

Anne said...

brilliant card love the colours Sally and good luck with the fare u must be fond of a treat

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card love the colours ,Dawnx