Tuesday 20 November 2007

Papertake Group 4 Challenge

What a kit Kym!!! It really did challenge me to use something of everything but I got there in the end!


I got the idea for the tri-fold card from watching C&C the other day, they had a template kit for cutting the teardrop shape and I thought "I can make my own template for that" and so I did! Just in case you can't see them very well, the tiny clear beads are used for the buttons on the snowmen and the larger bead is on top of the ribbon and underneath a red stick-on bead which I added.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Great card Sally and congratulations on your stall at the fayre looked great and sure you did well too

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,well done with your stall ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Wow....Sally, you certainly did it justice. I love, love, love it.

Kym