Sunday 4 November 2007

Autumn Colours

The autumn colours in my garden are just so beautiful at the moment that I had to get my camera out and take some pictures to share with you. These berries are such a vibrant orange they just seem to glow.



I wish I could reproduce this colouring on cards, its just wonderful.


I love the pattern of these leaves on the ground with the green of the grass showing through.


On another theme, I went out on Saturday (buying crafty stuff of course! need you ask - lol) and when I cam home there was a box waiting by the back door containing the most beautiful huge bunch of fresia's from everyone I used to work with - it was a lovely surprise and they smell absolutely gorgeous. If anyone from work is reading this - thanks guys, what a lovely thought.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Sally gorgeous Garden ur right about the colours too xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful photos ,lovely garden ,Dawnx