Tuesday 20 November 2007

What a day !

Well, Sunday was the day for the Craft Fayre and what a day! I was really worried when I started setting up my table. the usual stuff, what if nobody buys anything or doesn't like my cards! I had to have a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie to calm my nerves - lol. The doors opened at 10am and a steady trickle of people started arriving. My stall was next door to a friend of mine who was selling belgium chocs (yum!) so she was always busy (as you can imagine) so people came over to my stall while they were waiting. The gift bags, boxes, crackers boxes and gift tags went like hot cakes - cards were a little slower but I still sold a respectable amount. The altered notebooks I made went really well though - I decorated them with Pink Petticoat paper in pink and black and the teenage girls really loved them - wish I'd made loads because I would easily have sold them!

Here are a few pics I took before the crowds arrived.






1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Sally I'm so glad it went well for you. You should have posted pics after the crowds. Would have been great to see how empty your table was.