Sunday 4 November 2007

Cards, cards & more cards .....

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, been busy making more christmas cards and having a great time doing it too. Here are a few photo's of some of the cards I have been making.


These ones are little packs of five 10cm square cards which I made using a set of Christmas See Dee's which I bought from QVC last year. I coloured the images using Whispers pens and Sakura Stardust pens - my current favourites! I have since made another three packs using some more traditional images which I am very pleased with.







I really like this black and gold one, it looks much more striking in real life though, very opulent!
There is a similar red one too but I used varying sizes of christmas tree on it but it looked just as effective.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Wow Sally u have been busy well done u great cards

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely cards ,lots of hard work but well worth it ,dawnx