Monday 29 October 2007

Oh dear .....

Well, today was (officially) my last day at work, I have unfortunately been made redundant which is a bit of a blow to be honest but I am looking at it positively - one door closes, another one opens - sort of thing. At least I shall have time to make cards and stuff - lol. I am looking around for new opportunities at the moment and I'm not sure which direction I want to go in. I am very lucky in that hubby says to take my time and not rush into the first thing that comes along which is very comforting I must say. I would love to be able to start my own business up but first I need an idea - lol. Not sure if I want to stay office orientated or have a complete change of direction. Still, at least I have the time to consider all my options.

No comments: