Tuesday 9 October 2007

A new challenge

After looking at Jeanette's blog (I'm always in there - its just so interesting - lol) and seeing her Arty Girlz challenge I followed the link and have decided to join in myself. This weeks challenge is to make a card without using any glue/dst/sticky stuff etc. I am going to have a go at it this evening so look out tomorrow and hopefully I will have something to show off!
It's rained nearly all day here in Suffolk and apart from working (I do have a real job!) I have been thinking up different ideas for more Christmas Cards, this wretched Craft Fayre is looming ever closer and I'm beginning to wish I hadn't booked a table - what if no-one likes my stuff and I don't sell anything!!!????!?! You know how it is, just because you like something doesn't mean other people will ...... and then are they willing to pay a reasonable price? Oh dear, I really wish I hadn't booked it but what's done is done as they say.

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Sally so glad you've joined in.