Wednesday 24 October 2007

Arty Girlz

Here is my Arty Girlz challenge card for Circles, Dots & Spots. The idea in my mind was good but it just isn't quite right - I'm not really happy with it as it is so I might have another try tomorrow.


The idea was to use circles and form them into the shape of a butterfly (which is what I did!) but it's just not right - the idea was there but not the execution - lol. I used some Pink Petticoat paper scraps I had left over from another challenge and I thought the colour and dotty pattern looked good.

7 comments:

Julie Allain said...

I can't believe you're not happy with this Sally because I think its FAB and it's such a great idea too!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz challenges :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Fabulous.

Leann said...

this is lovely ~ be happy with it! :)

Andrea, said...

Great card, it looks fine to me

Paula J Atkinson said...

Its a lovely card. I like the concept. I often find my sketches never translate to the card front as the papers never look right half the time for the plan!!
Stamping & making backgrounds is the way to go for me. I have lost my ability to scrap!

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card sally love the idea, colour and dotty paper, I create master pieces in my head LOL and they never turn out in real life like they do in my head LOL.Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challeng and sharing your work with us.
crissi xx

Anonymous said...

Sally, it's such a cute card ! The design is great !

Bravo ! ;-)