Tuesday 2 October 2007

My ATC's

Thought I would put these pictures of some recent ATC's I made. These will be going to Leonie's swap which I have been a member of for a while but not sent her any! For those of you who don't know who Leonie is, she is Dawn Bibby's helper on QVC and often presents when Dawn is away. She also has her own show on a Friday. She is great and I love her enthusiasm for papercrafting and the way she enjoys getting mucky!
Most ATC's I make for the various swaps on the Crafters Companion Forum. We currently have swaps which include Vintage, Floral, Oriental, Cute & Cuddly, Flitter & Flutter to name a few. They are great fun and there is no obligation to send in each time, just when you feel like it.

Hooray! I received my pack from Lou today for the Craft Addicts Challenge (Group 1). Its got some really pretty papers in it from Pink Petticoat (which I love) and I can't wait to get started - got an idea of what I am going to do already but can't tell until we have all finished and posted our creations on the Crafters Companion website otherwise its not fair to the other members in the group. I'm looking forward to when its my turn to provide the materials - I already have some ideas of what I shall do. I think its a while before its my turn though as I am fourth on the list.
I am also expecting my pack for the Papertake Challenge any day now. I saw a previous of this on the Papertake Blog and its looks great too so another one I cant wait to get stuck into. Have no clear ideas on this one yet and will wait until it arrives before I decide. I just hope it doesn't get held up with the Postal Strikes which are scheduled this week and next.

1 comment:

loublou said...

sally your blog is coming along well i love your ATC' just as lovely as per usual.. keep up the good work ttys love, lou xxx