Thursday 25 October 2007

Glitter Girls Celebration Board

I can't believe I've had my board now for two whole days and havn't played with it yet!!! How sad it that!!! I put it down to it being half term and everytime I pick up something crafty I hear the words "oh mum, do you have to do that - play with me instead". And so I end up playing various 8 year old boy games (not always suitable for knackered mums!) instead of playing with my crafty stuff - it's just not fair - lol. Still, he will be back at school next week so I will have plenty of time to play with it then. Got some great ideas for Christmas Cards with it using images from Joanna Sheens CD's - I must make some for us to send and not just for sale I remembered - lol.
I finished all the CC Christmas Group's cards and have posted them off so that's another job well done, just hope everyone likes their card, I can't put up pics of them on here because a lot of the people who will be getting cards look at my blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise!
I'm still working on the Papertake Challenge, not finished yet but I think it will look good when it is done - hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!