Friday 5 October 2007

Dressing Up Day

The Captain Jack outfit went down a storm and apparently he had a great day at school. There were about 10 Captain Jacks I think so the idea was certainly popular!
I haven't had any electricity until now so I have spent the day making some christmas cards. I decided to do Bookatrix ones today and I am pleased with the results. I have only made one before but once I got into it I couldn't stop and have made 4 and cut out lots of pages for making more! I have made matching boxes too. I will post up some pictures tomorrow so you can all see my efforts.
My son Will is at a friends tonight for a sleepover so hubby and I are taking advantage and going out for a meal which will be a real treat - we havn't been out for ages so we are both looking forward to it - and a lie-in tomorrow morning too, sheer bliss!
Well, I must tidy away all the crafting 'mess' for now and jump in the shower and make myself beautiful - lol.

No comments: