Tuesday 16 October 2007

Papertake & Arty Girlz

Hooray, the Papertake Challenge (Group 4) packet arrived from Laura this morning. I've opened it up and had a look at all the goodies she put in it and I've got a few ideas kicking around but not exactly sure what I shall do yet so I will have to put my thinking cap on over the next few days!

The next Arty Girlz challenge is up (see my link on the right) and it's "Stitches". Mmmmn, not sure what I shall do for this one. These challenges certainly make you think!

Watch this space ...

3 comments:

loublou said...

oh grate babe you got see i told you , you would have it soon, i have my thinking cap on too lol cant wait to see what we come up with xx lou

loublou said...

sally i just had a look at the challenge , looks good i will see if i can get my head round my sewing machine lol i can't even work it lol

cant wait to see what you come up with !!

as to mojo monday, babe join in it's all good fun, gives us something to do, with what we love the most, craft,craft and more craft lol, we have the challenge bug don't we !!!


xxx lou

Jeannette said...

Challenge Bug! What's that? LOL

Mine's Done. Both of them!