Wednesday 10 October 2007

Atry Girlz 'Glueless'


Well, here is my first Arty Girlz challenge, Glueless. This was quite a challenge for me as everytime I thought of something I wanted to glue it! I used Pink Petticoat papers (love 'em) and a pink card blank I already had together with brads and a thin strip of pink paper. I first fixed the cake topper to the next layer by cutting two slits in it and threading the pink paper strip through and then securing the whole thing to the card using two small blue brads. It still looked a little blank so I rummages through my bits box and came up with a small die cut flower which I fixed on with another flower shaped brad. It is a very simple card but I am quite pleased with it. A 'glueless' challenge really does make you think!

6 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Great card sally very pretty (and no glue in site LOL)love how you have attached the cake section im so glad you decided to join in with the Arty Girlz challenges.
Thanks for sharing
crissi XX

Julie Allain said...

This is FAB thanks so much for joining in with Arty Girlz challenges.

'Glueless' really does make you think doesn't it lol but hopefully it will give people new techiques to try :)

Hope to see you for next week's challenge xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card

Jeannette said...

Sally, that is super! Well done, and so glad you joined.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very Pretty!!Well made too. I just love my glues!

loublou said...

well done babe that is brill xxx lou