Sunday 7 October 2007

Bookatrix

Here are two of the Bookatrix cards I made the other day, there are more but they are not completely finished yet. My photography isn't great but I hope you can see the finished results OK. I am quite pleased with them and I hope I will get some orders from people at the craft fayre in November. I have decided to make these to order as they are quite expensive and I think people would like to have particular wording on them to suit the person they are sending them to.
I have been making more Christmas Cards today using the Anna Griffin box I ordered from QVC some time ago. The designs are lovely but the card is a little bit flimsy so I have been putting in quite sturdy inserts to make the cards more robust. With all the bits and pieces left over I intend to use them up making ATC's for the Crafters Companion Christmas ATC Swap but first I must make the Halloween ones! I must also make sure that I have twenty Christmas Cards for our Christmas Group as well - I like a challenge but I wish I could get myself more organised each month - lol.
And now a quick thank you to Jeannette for sending me some instructions on how to put an 'email me' link on my blog - THANKS JEANNETTE.

No comments: