Monday 8 October 2007

Craft Club

Off to Craft Club tonight. We usually only meet once a month but decided to meet twice for a while due to popular demand. There are only about ten of us and not everyone comes each time but we have fun which is what its all about. The main activity seems to be scrapbooking with a couple of us who like to make cards. We have a couple of knitters and one watercolour painter also. I like to take something different each time and at the last meeting I had to explain all about ATC's and Fat Pages as no-one had heard of them before! I can't wait to start explaining about the monthly Papertake Challenge!!!
This evening I am going to finish some Christmas themed ATC's for the Crafters Companion swap and then I will do some cutting out/assembling some toppers for more Christmas Cards. I will also take my Bookatrix Board and do several 'pages' ready for assembly - I am really into bookatrix at the moment and can't seem to leave it alone!
I might take my camera and take a piccy of us all crafting away just to show that we don't just drink tea, eat biccy's and gossip all evening!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Sally, it's great. Well Done You! We should start a Bloggers Club LOL. I'm going to add a link on mine to yours and will be back to see how your doing.