Thursday 25 October 2007

Crafters Companion Crafty Addicts Challenge

Here is the card I made for the first CC Crafty Addicts challenge organised by our lovely Lou. We have to post our pictures of this up on the forum tomorrow so I thought it would be OK to put it on here now! Lou provided us with a great kit using Pink Petticoat papers and images, a couple of flowers, ribbons and some stick-on stones. I decided to make a gatefold card and I am pleased with the result. I coloured the images in using my Whispers pens.

I haven't put a specific sentiment on it yet because I'm not sure which one to use! Happy Birthday, Thank You, or Best Wishes would all be good on here though.

5 comments:

Leann said...

oooooooh ~ this is gorgeous!

Jeannette said...

Sally, Wow, that is so fab!

loublou said...

yes and a wow from me too, you did fab with my kit, thanks for taking part xx lou

Anne said...

love this one Sally its brilliant
hope u dont mind uve just been tagged check the detail on my page dont blame me its missy here just above me lol

loublou said...

cheeky moo xxxx