Tuesday 16 October 2007

Help!

I've just been back to Pink Petticoat again and bought another download ..... I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything else from them until next month! Ha ha ha! Oh well, those christmas handbags are just soooooooo adorable I couldn't resist them!

Oh, and something else I need help with. Does anyone out there know what is the best paint or similar to put a base coat on those little cardboard/papiermache boxes you can buy (I got mine from Telfords Direct) because I want to decorate them for christmas to use as table decorations but I don't want to cover them with paper because it will make them too bulky and the lids wont fit then! Would acylic paint be best or could I use white emulsion paint?
Any help you could give would be much appreciated. Thank you.

4 comments:

loublou said...

sorry sally cant help with the paint questiion !!

but i know what you mean about the hand bags i have both sets the birthday and christmas, they are gorgous xx lou

Jeannette said...

Sally I would imagine that emulsion would be fine.

As to Pink Petticoat, I didn't stop till I had them all, now I have to wait for new stuff.

Dawn Wheeler said...

A lady after my own heart i love pink petticoat too lol,you make lovely thing and are very clever ,Dawnx

loublou said...

Sally, i just gave you a award please go check out my blog for details xx lou