Monday 1 October 2007


Well, its October 1st, doesn't time fly? The nights are drawing in and its getting chilly now - just the right sort of weather to be indoors making cards, atc's and fat pages, doing crafty challenges and generally any type of papercrafting - and being able to do them without feeling guilty about the weeds in the garden!
Waiting for my first challenge pack from Lou (Crafters Companion forum), I am in group 1 and there are five of us, the pack looks great so I cant wait to get stuck in. I hope that I can be inventive enough when it comes to making up the packs for everyone else.
I'm still trying to work out how to put pictures and nifty little gimmics on here and hopefully one day soon I will get it right. I know someone who has done a grand job with her blog - you know who you are Jeannette - lol (see the link) so I think I will have to ask her for some help.
Jeannettes blog is well worth a visit as it has lots to see and some great links too - she has done a fab job on it.

No comments: