Sunday 21 October 2007

Working Hard!

No pictures of anything to show today ..... yet, because I havn't taken any - lol. I've been working hard on getting more Christmas Cards done for the Craft Fayre and also the cards for the Crafters Companion Christmas group. I've also made a load of pyramid boxes on a Christmas theme to sell as table favours and loads of Pink Petticoat Christmas handbag cards in boxes, they are just so adorable I'm hoping they will sell really well.
What else have I been doing? Mmmm, can't think of anything great I've done, oh, except spend some more money of crafting goodies!!! I just couldn't resist the Glitter Girls new Celebration Board and so I had to order it - well, how could I not - lol. Can't wait for it to arrive as I've got loads of ideas for it already. Also ordered a couple of CD's from Create & Craft today, one for ordinary card making and the other for christmas card making - I thought they looked quite good and the price was reasonable, especially with my members discount so I just went for it - bad girl!!! I'll face up to hubby when the CC bill come in - he knows by now there are some things I just have to have - lol.
Well it's half-term next week so I doubt I'll get much card making done. Although now my pack has arrived for the Papertake Challenge I must get on with it. I've decided I'm going to do an altered item with the pack, won't say any more on it just in case it all goes horrible wrong!
I'm off the watch the F1 Grand Prix now so I can (hopefully - fingers crossed) see Lewis Hamilton make history! Even if he doesn't become world champion this year I'm sure he will next year, another great driver in Schumacher's mould and the best thing is ....... he's British, yahoo!!!

No comments: