Thursday 25 October 2007

Zutter Zisters Bind-it-All Machine

Well, I've just blown the budget completely! I went mad and ordered the Bind-it-All machine with the case and binding rings from Artymiss! I just couldn't resist it any longer - lol. In my defence I have thought about it carefully over the last few days (since the Artymiss email popped into my inbox) and I think it will prove to be a wise buy. It means I can make calenders for family, photo books, notebooks etc and give them as Christmas pressies - as well as loads of stuff for myself too - lol. Don't know what hubby will say - will face that when the time comes!
Unfortunatly it won't come straight away, not till after the 12th November but as it will be my birthday on the 15th perhaps it will arrive then and I will call it my present to myself - lol.

No comments: