Sunday 11 November 2007

Where does the time go .....

How time flies when you are having fun! I've been making more christmas cards and having so much fun doing it! I've attached a couple of pictures of the cards I have been doing this week. I have made several of each design so I hope I can sell at least a few!

The ribbon on this card came from Tesco's of all places, I bought loads because it was so cheap!



This one is only an A6 size but looks really pretty, I used a rubber stamp of a christmas tree and then used Sakura pens with the water brush to colour in some of the tree - it shows up better in real life than in the photo though.



I used a Bookatrix page on this card, which I thought looked very effective, together with some embellishments from the Anna Griffin Christmas box which I bought from QVC a month or two ago. The box is gorgeous too - lol.



I also made a load of lovely gift boxes using the designs by Gina Jane Johnson from Daisie Company which are really nice - I've been visiting the site quite a lot recently, oops - lol, and I am hoping that after Christmas I will be doing a lot of digital scrapbooking - well I have to justify buying all that stuff somehow - lol.


I've now received my lovely Papertake Challenge kit from Kym which is great, I can't wait to get started on it but as I have a whole load of family descending on me today it will have to wait until tomorrow. I've been baking all morning and the house smells wonderful - none for me though as I still have to lose a bit more weight before Christmas!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Sally brilliant cards love them

My Paper World said...

Wow! beautiful cards! I love that ribbon, I will have to look out for that!

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Sally
hope you have a great Day

Lesley said...

I see you are making good use of the Noel stamp I bought you for Christmas and also the design of the ribbon card I showed you.