Sunday 25 January 2009

Altered Book

I finally finished my first altered book which I made for Sara, a lovely lady who runs the Time for Crafting website and inspires so many people. It's OK for me to put the pictures up now as I sent the book to her a week or so ago so I won't be spoiling any surprises, lol.
I really enjoyed working on it and pretty much let the design of it flow along as I went. I can't wait to start work on the next one now. I plan to put drawers in it to put little keepsakes in so fingers crossed it will work for me. I just need to look out for a suitable book to alter. Hardbacks are good, preferably ones without glossy covers. I feel a trip to a second-hand bookshop coming on :)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Sally, lots of lovely techniques and textures and colours and well, everything!

xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

The book is really lovely xx jo xx

Jeannette said...

Your book looks great Sally. I've got a little something on my Blog for you.

Tina said...

Hi Sally,Love the book, pop on over to my blog i a have a little something for you.

Jeannette said...

Sally, it's me again, and guesse what I've got another award for you but this ones kind of special.

Tina said...

Hi Sally, take look on my blog you have been tagged.