Friday 9 January 2009

Where shall I start?

Oh my! Where shall I start? I have so many projects I want to start on that I don't know where to start, lol. I've got some ATC's to start (and finish!), a load of projects I want to do from the Feb edition of Craft Stamper magazine, a very special something I am making for a friend who runs a craft website and forum and puts soooo much work into it I thought she needed a 'thank you' which needs finishing (nearly done) and I am trying to start a Circle Journal with some of the people from the Time for Crafting forum - not much to be doing then!!! I have also just signed up again with the lovely Gothic Arch people so will be making those again too.
So ..... instead of typing away on here I ought to be getting on with making something!
Watch this space!

1 comment:

Celine said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you come up with Sally!
Welcome back!