Friday 29 February 2008

Digital ATC's

I was playing around on the computer this morning and it suddenly occurred to me that if you can do you scrapbook pages digitally then why not your ATC's? I used the same image which I got from http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/vintageresources.html , which is a great place to find vintage images. I saved the image to my computer and opened it in my DTP program (I use Serif) and then recoloured each image into varying shades of blue. I then added the words and overlaid a little butterfly as if it was just leaving the palm of her hand. After printing and cutting I then used a quickie glue pen to highlight some of the jewellery she is wearing and sprinkled it with peewee glitter, again using different shades of blue and I also added a tiny embellishment into the right hand corner of each one. I quite like the results of this although nothing beats glueing and sticking it all yourself!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, I can't manage digital scrapbook pages but HAVE made digi ATCs which I'm wary of offering for swaps as some don't regard them as 'art' but I do and I love these. I see you've chosen the lady on the stool who I love using too.

xxxxxxx

Le Butterfly said...

Very cool. I am just starting out in the world of Digital ATC's.