Tuesday 12 February 2008

Friendly Plastic

I've been playing with Friendly Plastic today for a Fun Week on the Time for Crafting forum. It's strange stuff to work with but great to try something different. The only problem is deciding what to do with the finished pieces!


This first piece is a brooch. I have fixed a brooch pin onto the back of it and was wondering what I was going to do with it (not being a brooch person myself LOL) and my my good friend Nicki came up with a great suggestion - Mothers Day gift! What a star she is. So, hopefully my mum won't check out my blog before she gets it!



These are some of the other 'things' I had a go at. A sort of book mark type thingy and some blobs which I pushed into an art mould to make, well, round blobs really - LOL.

Anyway, it's great fun melting stuff and poking it! Give it a try!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Sally looks like youve had fun make some good embellishments for cards or Atcs new JS cd on about her recent one having to wait to get it as Emma said she'd get it for my birthday

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've really got the hang of this.

xxxxxxxx

Liz said...

Hi Sally,
You have been having fun. What about turning your discs into brooches or earrings? I use FP a lot (www.lizwelch.me.co.uk) and make use of all my little bits in jewellery, cards, ACTs, and my textile work. If I have something that does not quite work I cut it up and use it in portions, or add it to something else.
I have just started blogging,so that is how I found your blog. I will eventually get the hang of it.
Liz