Friday 29 February 2008

A Couple of Cards

At last I have finished my cards for the Easter Chicks swap on the CC Forum. I used a Stampabilities 'Housemouse' design called Eggcellent which I stamped onto cream card with a very dark brown stazon ink pad. I coloured them with Whispers pens and my trusty water brush! I had to make five in total and I coloured each one in different colours - it hasn't come out too well on the photo though!
The second card is one I made for the Matchbox Swap also on the CC Forum. This is where you are paired up with someone and you each fill a small matchbox with as much stuff as you can fit into it and then send it to the other person who makes you a thank you card using as much or as little of the contents as they like! Mine was stuffed with so much that I was able to make a little ATC as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love them, the wee rabbits! How cute!

And that card and ATc are beautiful.

xxxxxx

Anne said...

keep forgetting to take pop up blocker off b4 i come on here lol
brilliant love the Sally Atcs well done you you can have some fun just playing about with different effects im busy adding me brother to a picture of the munsters he'll kill uz lol