Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentines Card

I thought I would use the new GG's Open Hearts & Tall Stories board to make DH's valentines card this year as it really lends itself to that - wonder if thats why they launched it when they did LOL, not that I'm cynical or anything LOL. Anyway, made his card and also a box for it to go in and I used my new Cuttlebug and alphabet dies to cut his name and also for the 'stamp' in the corner. The flowers were done using a couple of little punches and I decorated the centres with blobs of glitter glue. I also used a Cuttlebug die for the centre of the heart on the right and finished it off with some organza ribbon. He was suitable impressed and assured me that my card was 'in the post' LOL



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sally, that's one gorgeous card.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sara said...

Oooo lovely card Sally!

Anne said...

brilliant card Sally you finally got round to using the board