Thursday 7 February 2008

Nothing much to report

Not much going on at the moment - can't seem to get myself into card making mode - inspiration has deserted me for the time being - I want to make something but have no creativity in me for it although saying that I have just finished a swing card for a special challenge on the TFC forum which was quite fun! Oh, and I have just bought myself a Cuttlebug which I am highly delighted with, I did consider a Wizard but went for the Cuttlebug because more crafters recommended it than any other. I have to say I do love it and although I have embossed loads of pieces of card and die cut loads of shapes they are just sitting in a pile, not got round to doing anything with them all yet. No, thats not quite true, I did make a card for my Grandad (piccy below) which I was pleased with, more to the point, he liked it! Still suffering from a stinking cold at the moment and feel really rough but it will pass in a couple of days (hopefully) and then perhaps my inspiration will come back to me.



2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card this is so beautiful ,and you say your not in the card making mood LOL xxxxgreat work ,Dawnx

Anne said...

Hi Sally hope your feeling better soon caught a dose of it myself wonder if its cyber flu lol
love the card think thats my favourite embossing folder reminds me off the wallpaper me mam had in the sitting room in the 70s late seventies that is xxx