Saturday 1 March 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Blue & Green should never be seen?

I haven't done a Papertake challenge for a while and I liked the idea of this one as I never use much green in my cardmaking! I had a green card blank already and I cut two circles, one green and one blue and matted them onto the left of the card. Then I used a trusty Pink Petticoat design which I coloured using Whispers pens and a waterbrush. I used the wording from Pink Petticoat as well which I matted using the same colours I used for the circles. I used an insert which says Happy Birthday but I shall be careful who I send it to, they will need a good sense of humour LOL


7 comments:

Sandy said...

This is so sweet. Love this stamp. Really pretty card.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done for doing the challenge.
gorgeous card great work ,Dawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the hippo

Jilli said...

Fab card, love Henrietta, really must go and get her myself!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

soooooooooo sweet and wonderful

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE this card, made me laugh.

Great digiwork too.

xxxxxxx