Saturday 1 March 2008

More Digital ATC's

I can't seem to leave this image alone at the moment, it just lends itself to so many different looks. This time I have used the original colours but changed the image to different finishes which simulate different painting techniques, keeping one original as a base mark! I added in some wording, 'beautiful' and 'Rose' in this case because not only is she beautiful and smelling a rose but because of the colouring and the fact that she looks like she would be called Rose! I wanted to add some embellishments after all my computer fiddling so I found some silk roses but they were yellow, definitely not the right colour, so I decided to try and colour them with some AI's, I chose Cranberry and just dripped it on and it worked beautifully giving a really dark almost black rose colour which is really effective in real life but probably does not show up so well in the photo. I added sparkle to the jewellery she is wearing with a clear Sakura Stardust pen, every craftbox should have one! I don't know if I will part with these or the blue ones, for some reason I feel more attached to them than I usually do to one of my creations LOL. I know from a crafty friend - thats you Kath! - that some purists don't consider digital ATC's acceptable but in my opinion they have as much work go into them as any other type and they are still art however the image is made!

No comments: