Thursday 27 March 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch


This week's challenge was using a layout sketch provided by Katharina. This is the first 'sketch' card I have done and I quite enjoyed working within the confines of a brief. I decided to carry on using the same type of colours as I used for the arch I made in the previous post and the rubber stamp I used is from the Stampin Up, Lovely as a Tree set, I purchased from Sara at Time for Crafting. The button was just one from my bits box. Hope you like it!

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great colours

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

This is a great card... fantastic

Sandy said...

Wow amazing card. Such beautiful.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Verry classy card ,lovely colours well done joining the challenge ,Dawnxx

Anne said...

great card Sally

made by fifi said...

fab card - love the tree xx

MichelleO said...

Wow, this is a really beautiful card. So rich looking!

Celine said...

Looking great Sally! :)

Linda Vincent said...

I love it!
Linda x

Anonymous said...

I do like it. I'm not a 'brown' person but this really works and I love how you've got that sort of shadow effect from putting the darker card behind the image.

xxxxxxxx

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, everything goes so well together!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Sally, you did a wonderful job! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x