Saturday 22 March 2008

Arty Girlz Weekly Challenge


This weeks challenge had the theme of 'doodling' but as I am useless with a pen and my doodling tends to look like a spider with inky feet has walked across the page I have used the computer to do my doodling for me. I used a swirly image from one of DAISIE Company's packs and recoloured it, then I copied it over and over again to create my 'doodles'. The wording is from the Stampin Up set, Sincere Salutations which I stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder. The little dragonfly is actually a silver charm but it loks gold on here for some reason! I hope this type of doodling is acceptable for the challenge.

9 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

wow gorgeous card sally love how you have used your comp to make the card.

thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi

Sandy said...

Wow Sally this is absolutely stunning. Pretty colors. Love it.

Jeannette said...

Sally what a fab card and the colour what can I say. It's a gorgeous colour.

tracie said...

wow beautiful card, I love the pink and the doodling is fab :-)x

Linda Vincent said...

Thats fab and flirty - makes me think of expensive underwear! :~)

Anne said...

Love it Sally fabulous colour now im thinking Turkish Delight dont ask uz why

Anonymous said...

Lovely effect Sally, beautiful colours.

xxxxxxxx

Chriss Rollins said...

hello sally, i am over from linda's place and i am thinking nice packaging when i see this card. thanx for sharing it.
i would like to invite you to come over to my place to be in with a chance if some fab blog candy, hope you can stop by sometime this week.
chriss x

Celine said...

Oh my!
Looking great Sally! I love it!
Good luck! :)