Monday 3 March 2008

Mothers Day

Had a wonderful Mothers Day today, William gave me a very funny 'talking card' with a picture of a cat on it who looked just like ours! I was also given a lovely heart on a chain and some matching earrings as well, oh and a cup of tea in bed too - lovely :)

Here is the mothers day card I made for MIL using Joanna Sheen's Dancing with Shadows CD which is lovely. I would have posted up the one I made for my Mum but it seems I neglected to take a photo of it - typical me! It was a triangle card made using the backing papers from the Artylicious butterfly CD with some cut out butterflies flying all over it, looked very pretty but you will just have to visualise it LOL.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love silhouettes and you've made a beautiful card here using these.

xxxxxx

Unknown said...

lovely card sally, I love this CD, I must add it the JS one that I have already.
As for your mothers card, you are like me I make and give them out before taking a photo of them.
Also liking the easter chick cards.

Wendie