Tuesday 4 March 2008

Gothic Arches

The other day I stumbled across a blog about Gothic Arches and was immediately interested - something new to have a go at! The theme they had set was "Trash" meaning you had to decorate your Arch with anything you would/were throwing away, sounds easy ..... not so, LOL. In the end I created my background image from the back of an old Sky Movies magazine, added a piece of a teabag envelope, some string, an old button I found on the floor (I do hope nobody claims it now as its stuck on quite firmly LOL), 'Felix' off a box of Felix cat food and a 1p piece. As this is my first attempt I have no idea if I have done it the right way or not, sure I will soon find out though LOL.
I have put the link to this great site under My Favourite Blogs, go and check it out there is loads of interesting stuff on there!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hit the nail right on!! Great job!! I still haven't made my arch yet this week but will get it done before the next round on Sunday! I'm a HUGE cat lover too-and he is just a sweetie pie :)
Hugs,
Tami R.

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful.

Judy said...

Fantastic arch, Sally! You will become addicted to Gothic Arch challenges, just like I did!
Love Felix!
Judy NZ

~*~Patty S said...

Wonderful collaged "trash" arch! Such a cute kitty kat too!

carylsrealm said...

Wonderful arch!

Sandy said...

Wow this is great. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! it's so beautiful, Lovely

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, you're bitten by the bug now - you'll be like a bag lady when you go out, looking everywhere for inspiring trash!

Lovely piece of work. Well done.

xxxxxxxxxx

Dymphie said...

Lovely atc. Cute kittie :)

Femmy said...

great arch!!!!

Frieda Oxenham said...

Looks like you've been bitten by the Gothic ARches bugs well and truely now. Lovely arch!

Rika said...

Great arch!

Klaartje said...

Great Arch!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

You certainly do have the right idea....great trash collage!

Anne said...

Great job Sally youve been busy love the cards aswell