Thursday 13 March 2008

Cute Card Thursday



Yet another Challenge Blog, don't you just love 'em - I know I do! Here is my take on 'Cute'. This is a flag card I had done earlier but it just seems ready made for this challenge LOL. You can get the instructions and template for this from Time for Crafting (link on the left) along with loads of other great templates and projects as well! I used one of those cubes with four stamps on it for the cat pics, not sure who it's made by as the writing is far too small to actually read!

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful creation. Really cute card.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the cute stamp.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Mucky Pup said...

Oh I love this card Sally, thanks for the link to the template, I must try one of these! Those atamps are so cute, I especially like the fishbones!

stampingbalou said...

What a cute creation - love your kitty-tags... ;o)

Deb said...

Fabulous card, such a great design!

thank you so much for joining in with the 1st CCT challenge

Debx

Lorraine said...

I love this card, such a great idea and thanks for the link.

Annie said...

fabulous! love the idea of the images on the inside of the card.

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card, love the cat stamp!

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Boah - wonderful creations and design. fab. colour

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. how cute is this?!
Fabulous job and thanks for joining in the challenge

Marlene x

Jeannette said...

Sally, that is adorable. Watch my space I have to try one soon.

Beth said...

This is such a fab idea! Beautiful card!

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the design - thanks for the link :-)x

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh how cute is this? Great work ... love your card :)