Tuesday 11 March 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Squares

Here is my effort for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which was 'Squares'. Thanks to Claudia for including the instructions on how to make the square, dimensional part of the card and for setting such a great challenge. Mine doesn't show up that well in the first photo but the second one shows the dimension a bit better I think! I used downloads from Daisie Company (Kathy Hatch's Ooh La La design) which is lovely - I just love that pink and black together. As the the theme, the card itself is square, the middle section is square and I made a square frame around the inner section so hopefully that fulfills the brief!





15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

This is a lovley card.

Sharon said...

Great card love the papers and details.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers and images

Rosie said...

Oh I like this very much! It's so luxurious without being OTT - just perfect! :D

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow so gorgeous and girly ,love it ,Dawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous - love the colour combination! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

tracie said...

wow is this very ooh la la, I love the papers and images - gorgeous :-)x

stampingbalou said...

What a wonderful card - love the frame around the "frame"... ;o)

Carol said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it ;-)
So nice to see a card made with different products, so many bloggers are using the same images at the moment!!! This is very refreshing!
Great card...
carol x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love all the colours and the details.

Nikki said...

Thats gorgeous...love all of it!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is great.Elisa.x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Ooh la la lovely card

Caroline x

Wendy said...

Ooh I really love this card.

Wendy x

Jeannette said...

Sally, your card is perfect, I have to love the kit you used because I have it too, just haven't got around to using it yet.