Friday 14 March 2008

Gothic Arch Challenge


This weeks challege was 'Transitions' and I have been struggling with this all week, have discarded countless ideas and filed a couple of my attempts in the 'round bin' in the corner of my craft room LOL. Anyway, today I finally came up with a concept for this that I am happy with. Hopefully you get will the idea of it just from the image but if not, the left is an 'idea' of hell and the right heaven, in the middle at the top is chocolate ...... get it now? LOL
The beautiful images are actually fractals which I found on a wonderful website, they are free to use and as soon as I saw them I knew what I was going to do so it was a good job I decided to 'waste' some time on the internet this morning LOL again! I have put a link to the site under my favourites so you can go and see all this wonderful art for yourselves.

6 comments:

Maryanne said...

I really like your arch. I struggled with this theme too. Guess that's what makes our arty minds grow.

Karen Owen said...

Your arch is so clever and very beautiful. Sorry the theme was tough, but it made you think, didn't it?

Karen

Sandy said...

Wow fantastic arch. Really great.

Anne said...

brilliant job Sally hope you had some of the real thing for inspiration (chocolate)lol

Vintage Papers said...

I can relate as I am a chocolaholic too! awesome take and love your design!

Anonymous said...

Original concept and well interpreted.

Thanks for the link!

xxxxxxx