Monday 24 March 2008

A4 sized Card!



I decided to go completely mad and make a full size A4 card for the spring card challenge on the TFC forum as I have been wanting to try one for a while now and this was a perfect opportunity. I used downloads from the Prima Hybrid site, very pretty packs called Enchanted Garden and Flying Above It All. I re-sized and fiddled about with the images and printed out onto pearlescent paper which I stuck to the card. I used my Kwik-Thread to thread my beads onto the ribbon and did the wording on the computer too using the same colours as the graphics. I then stuck tiny pearlescent beads to the centres of the flowers to make them stand out a little better. Quite different to my usual style but not too bad LOL. I don't know whether I would make many more of these big cards but it was fun doing this one.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

Sally your card is fab. I've done a few A4 cards but only for family, very awkward when it comes to envelopes and boxes though.

Anne said...

Great card Sally

Celine said...

I love the inside Sally!
Keep up the great work!

Twinky said...

Such a cute a4 card. I love the design and it is so simple.