Monday 14 January 2008

Engagement Card

Just finished this card for my cousin who had just got engaged so there will be a lovely August wedding to attend - better start that diet now!



I used the Robert Addams Wedding CD for the papers and toppers and added a printed vellum insert which I secured with tiny dabs of glue which I them covered up with silver corner peel-offs.

LOL - this has also worked in well with two of my challenges, Arty Girlz and Papertake Weekly - brilliant timing even if I do say so myself!

6 comments:

Anne said...

great card Sally love the colour

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card sally ,have you checked out ,the paper take challenge this week ,(think you could join in ) have a look xxxxDawnxx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card Sally! Good on Dawn for letting you know lol!! x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Well done sally thanks for joining the challenge ,Dawnxxx

Julie Allain said...

Gorgeous card Sally

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Crissi Harvey said...

very romantic card sally love the rose's.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty girlz challenge.

crissi xx