Thursday 17 January 2008

Papertake's January Challenge

Here is my card for the January (and the last!) Papertake Monthly Challenge. This is actually a big card as I made it using the whole sheet of A4 card but folded it longways. The only problem with doing this is that I will definitely have to make my own envelope! I have used the small piece of the grey pearlescent card on the inside as an insert. I Haven't coloured it at all, just left it in black and white, the only thing I added to it was some silver holographic card which I used to mount the cupcakes on.


This was a lovely kit Sammi, well done you.

3 comments:

Anne said...

you have been busy Sally love the cards great kit off Sammi love anything black and white

Anonymous said...

This is lovely - I love monochrome stuff.

xxxxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Great card ,love the colours and papers ,Dawnx