Wednesday 16 January 2008

Treasure Trunk

After watching C&C last week I finally decided to buy some of these Treasure Box stamps and I am pleased I did. I bought the full set of the tulip ones and this is my first attempt. This is the treasure trunk and I have to say that it was really easy to do and great fun, especially decorating it. I used a combination of Peewee Glitters and Twinkling H2O's on it and I am sure that the easgle eyed amongst you will notice that I still have to do the leaves on the top of the box. I just noticed that I haven't done them yet LOL.


I didn't buy them from C&C but through Ebay, from Aunty Aida's Craft Shop, here is the link, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/id=89584269&ssPageName=STRK:MEFS:MESST ,
as it was cheaper, even with my 10% discount, she also has loads of other good stuff so its worth checking out. She despatched really quickly and everything arrived in really good condition.

No comments: